Mighty warriors, Kensei Monk 5E from the east have been a part of many groups since the inception of D&D. Whether they were fighting on behalf of their faith or for their country, these monks often times had to battle in order to survive.
The Kensei is no different: he can use his martial arts prowess and training with weapons to lay waste on all those who oppose him.
This class has a clear focus on melee combat, but there are still plenty of tricks up its sleeve when it comes to dealing with ranged attackers as well! Read about this new take on an old favorite class!
Kensei Monk 5E
What is a monk? How about we find out with the Monk Basic Class by Matthew Sernett!
With spring upon us, it is time to pack up your winter clothes and hit the road with D&D’s latest volume of regional dressing: Faiths & Philosophies ! Featuring spirtual items for clerics, new spells, magic items and much more –
The Kensei Monk
“I shall wield my blade with the fury of 1000 suns!”
Monks are many things and can show up in a variety of different ways. In some cases, they are fierce warriors who focus their attention on achieving perfection through their training. Others may be peaceful healers, or perhaps even powerful spellcasters! Kensei Monks
Background of the Kensei monk
The kensei monk is not a monk who trains in the same way as other monks, nor does he seek to serve the same gods as other monks. This monk uses his martial training and devotion to sharpen his mind so he may better understand how things work out there in the world of machines. He has dedicated himself to exploring all
Abilities and feats of the kensei monk
Kensei Monks gain the following abilities and feats: 1st level : Weapon focus and proficiency with all simple and martial weapons, as well as light armor.
The Kensei Monk Level progression
Level (special) FEAT TYPE SKILLS ACQUIRED SPELLCASTING 0 Ride (DEX), tumble (dex
Stats for the kensei monk 5e
STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA 16 (+3) 14 (+2) 10(+0) 12(+1) 11(-1) 8 (-1)
Kensei Monk Spellcasting TABLE SPELL SLOTS 1ST 2ND 3RD 4TH 5TH 6TH 7TH 8TH 9TH SPIRITUAL
Skills to help your game play as a kensei monk
Monk Class Skills
The following skills are class skills for Kensei monks: Balance (Dex), Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Escape Artist (Dex), Hide (Dex), Jump (Str), Knowledge(engineering) and [Local] (Int).
Tumble is a skill used to keep your character nimble and mobile.
For More Products On: MediaKarts
1. A monk is a person who has taken vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience as part of their religion.
2. The Kensei Monk are masters in the art of sword fighting and have knowledge for all weapons including knives and nunchucks to help them defend themselves from attackers or fend off enemies during combat.
3. They can use magic spells that will make up for not having any armor.
4. Their stats are included below.
5. You should invest points into skills like Athletics which helps you climb walls with ease, Acrobatics which gives your character an advantage when balancing on narrow surfaces such as ledges or moving across tight ropes without fear of falling